Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Confidence will be built - Off Topic Forum. - Cou...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Confidence will be built

Started by luqinyun123, 2016/09/11 09:53PM
Latest post: 2016/09/11 09:53PM, Views: 145, Posts: 1
Confidence will be built
#1   2016/09/11 09:53PM
luqinyun123
锘? MLM Marketing can be a great business to be in. MLM Marketing is a high potential business with a road map laid out in front of you , from others who have walked the path and succeeded. Though 90% of people who choose to join a MLM Marketing company fail or should I say quit. They do these mistakes consistently and ultimately end up being one of the nay-sayers of MLM Marketing and Network Marketing. More millionaires have been created through MLM Marketing in the United States, than any other form of business or occupation. I was compelled to write this article to inform you about certain aspects of the MLM Marketing home business your part of or thinking of being part of. A lot of people decide to leave due to these points or they never get started due to what people have brainwashed them about MLM Marketing? in a word they never get started. How unfortunate. Here is the points, make sure you do the suggestions, implement, and be on the road to success: 1* Listening to others negativity OK, you have two sides to this argument. One side loves MLM Marketing, and that's usually due to them being in MLM Marketing and the other are people who have been part of MLM Marketing and have left. If you listen to others you won't know what you can achieve in MLM Marketing. You will never know if you never try. 2* Leave in primary school or Kindergarten! MLM Marketing is a profession like any other. It is a multi-skilled, multi-tasked profession. And you need schooling! Doctors train for years before ever touching a patient to heal them. This is same for MLM Marketing; you need sales skills, you need communication skills, marketing skills, business skills, and many, many more. Also most important of all is the confidence for doing MLM Marketing, at any level where you will see financial freedom. This is where I personally in my humble opinion feel is where the MLM Marketing nay-sayers come from. They try for 3 months or less, most with hardly any action. Expecting they are going to make it. They don't ultimately then they leave, and become nay-sayers. It is funny when we look at this figure, as it's exactly similar to the amount of actual businesses which fail [url=http://www.superstar-supercolor.it/adidas-superstar-slip-on/adidas-supersta... superstar slip on nere , though most businesses fail within the first 3 years of creation. I've tried to remain neutral with this last point, as I wanted to give you an open view to it. There are other reasons why people fail, though it's same as anything. You have to go for it, to make it. This brings me onto my next point. 3* They Lack Persistence and Consistency in there MLM Marketing Home Business. People who lack the persistence to achieve success with MLM Marketing fail; it's as simple as that. You need to be consistent, i.e. try something many times before getting a result. It's same as anything, driving a car, riding a bike, learning a skill. If you can't PC, i.e. Not Persistent Consistent, then don't, as you won't. 4* Not Setting Clear Goals and Keeping to them in your MLM Marketing Home Business. You must set goals. First your outcome, then goals. What do you ultimately want with MLM Marketing? Why have you joined? Design an outcome of how you want things to be, then set goals to get there. 5* Your Going for the Get Rich Quick. Yahooo, I'm going to get rich so quick, I'm going to be a millionaire in 30 days with this. LoL, if that's how they sold the system to you, get out quick! If you think that MLM Marketing is a way to get rich quick , then you got another thing coming, total failure and a dent in your confidence. No business can give you get rich quick, not even MLM Marketing. Success must be earned. Now there are people who have made quantum leaps in MLM Marketing and in other places; such divine blessings, don't happen often. They happen in such minority that these people who do are like needles in a haystack! 6* Treating There MLM Marketing Business Like A Hobby. Treat MLM Marketing like a hobby, and it will pay you like a hobby. Be professional and treat it like a business, and you will find the success you seek at some point. My upline works till 1am in the morning, I work around to those times to, that's what it takes if you want it to pay you a decent sized pay check. 7* I Know Everything, I Don't Need Help, I Don't Need To Learn. This type of person will never make it. Like I said earlier, you need to have loads of skills. You must be in constant learning to improve yourself. I first learnt this in IT, it's a must or you don't rise. Keep learning; keep learning everything about your MLM Marketing business, and all the skills. 8* It's Primetime AKA Television Time. 7-11 is primetime, and most watch T.V, if you do forget success with MLM Marketing, and if your working in another job in the day time, then you're not really using the best time for working your business. Live your life [url=http://www.superstar-supercolor.it/adidas-superstar-foundation/adidas-super... superstar foundation nere , not someone else's. 9* Lacking Confidence. MLM Marketing success stories are from those who are dare-devils. Get up and go; I'm 500 miles ahead while you are still thinking of planning! One thing I can tell you that I've learnt in all my time of doing business ~ confidence is a must. To build it, go for it. Imagine you died, now you don't have to worry about that, you can act, with confidence. Be willing to fail, hay, it's a learning experience! All experiences are good, when you learn from them and adjust yourself. Confidence will be built more and more as you stretch yourself. 10* Failure, Looser. Failure and looser are two different things. Imagine your favourite sport, if it has a bat or ball, I'm sure if you look even the best fail more then they win. It's just they win slightly more then there competition, and they try faster, and do more. A looser is someone who takes it to heart and quits. Remember failure is feedback, and adjust and you will succeed. A plane is off course most of the time, the pilot, time and time again still arrives at hisher exact destination. 11*. I'm in it for 锘.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes