Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

was pulled after giving up a leadoff walk in the s...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

was pulled after giving up a leadoff walk in the s

Started by a123456, 2013/07/25 04:15AM
Latest post: 2013/07/25 04:15AM, Views: 403, Posts: 1
was pulled after giving up a leadoff walk in the s
#1   2013/07/25 04:15AM
a123456
LONDON - The British Labor party, which was in power for 13 years until election defeat in May this year, Saturday chose Ed Miliband as its new leader. . Former cabinet member Ed Miliband waves after being named the new leader of Britains Labour Party at their annual conference in Manchester September 25, 2010.[PhotoAgencies] Ed Miliband triumphed over his older brother David in a tight result, winning by just over 1 percent, taking 50.65 percent of the vote, to his brothers 49.35 percent. Ed Miliband said in a victory speech at the annual party conference in the northern city of Manchester that he would unite the party and take it forward, I heard the call for change as I went round the country in the election campaign -- I get it and I understand the need for change -- I know we have to change. He said his party had failed to understand what voters wanted on wages, immigration, and housing. He also criticized the decision by the last Labor government to back the war in Iraq which led to an appalling loss of trust for us (the Labor party). The Labor partys leadership election process is complicated. It gives one third of the vote to members, one third to trade unions, and the final third to members of parliament (MPs), who are elected lawmakers. The lowest polling candidates are progressively removed once votes are counted and their votes are redistributed to the others based on second preferences to produce a winner. Ed Miliband had secured the support of the three largest unions, and this helped him to victory over brother David, who had more support among MPs. Ed Milibands strong support from the trade unions saw him to victory, but could create problems for him over the coming years as the unions set themselves on collision course with the new coalition government, which is set to cut the current record public spending deficit of 153 billion pounds (US$ 240 billion) by 111 billion pounds before the next general election in 2015. Previous Page 1 2 Next Page Previous Page 1 2 Next Page [url=http://www.buccaneersofficialteamstore.com/autographed-kevin-ogletree-jerse... Ogletree Jersey . -- Georgia is dealing with a big loss heading into its Southeastern Conference showdown against South Carolina. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jersey . A brave, spirited performance from underdogs, denied a famous win in controversial circumstances at one of world soccers most iconic venues. . The 21-year-old Jamaican scored a goal in each half Sunday as the Whitecaps defeated the Houston Dynamo 3-1 in Major League Soccer play. [url=http://www.buccaneersofficialteamstore.com/autographed-jonathan-casillas-je... Casillas Jersey . Inducted into the Hall of Fame last summer after a 19-year career with the Cincinnati Reds, Larkin told The Associated Press in a phone interview Wednesday that players who cheat shouldnt receive baseballs highest individual honour. ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon said Matt Moore showed some growth in his wild outing. More importantly, it ended in a Rays victory. Moore won despite control issues, Carlos Pena homered and the Rays beat the Cleveland Indians 4-2 on Tuesday night. Moore (6-6) allowed two runs and three hits, but walked five in five-plus innings. The rookie left-hander was coming off a five-walk -- in 4 2-3 innings -- loss at Cleveland on July 7. "Matty was not really sharp with his fastball command," Maddon said. "Breaking ball was kind of a moot point, it was pretty much getting outs with his fastball when he could." Pena hit a two-run homer and Luke Scott had an RBI triple off Josh Tomlin (5-6) as the Rays took a 3-0 first-inning lead. Tomlin gave up four runs and seven hits in 5 2-3 innings. "It was tough putting guys in a hole like that," Tomlin said. "Ive got to do a better job of limiting the damage, especially the first inning." Moore was pulled after giving up a leadoff walk in the sixth to Carlos Santana. Wade Davis entered and got three quick outs, including Shelley Duncans double play. "I wasnt going the distance I needed to go tonight, but pitching out of jams like that does take a lot out (of you)," Moore said. Davis and Joel Peralta each threw 1 1-3 hitless innings. Burke Badenhop got an out before Fernando Rodney pitched the ninth for his 27th save and completed the four-hitter. Rodney gave up a two-out single to Casey Kotchman, but then got a fly to right

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes