Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Blade & Soul: EU/NA Balance, Stats and Bosses - O...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Blade & Soul: EU/NA Balance, Stats and Bosses

Started by Boser1948 , 2016/03/26 01:06AM
Latest post: 2016/03/26 01:06AM, Views: 831, Posts: 1
Blade & Soul: EU/NA Balance, Stats and Bosses
#1   2016/03/26 01:06AM
Boser1948 
So in my clan we've been talking about balance in our servers and there are some things that doesn't make a lot of sense to us. After 2 days grinding the 3 heroic dungeons we've seen that those bo pae even with perfect stats aren't much better than the lab ones.

At the same time we all know that we get pretty much HPx2 on bosses with the same enrage timers and we do ( even though some people we don't) the same damage that people in other regions even china at the time. And it needs so much BNS gold.

I want to discuss this because the only point on getting the new bopae is pretty much get the perfect stats in everyone of them and eventually the perfect fusion, but we won't be doing that for at least a week or two.

Before anyone says something as clever as "git gud m8", we have no problem doing those in 4man, the problem is that it takes way longer than in other regions, it's almost no worth to get those right now and the most important thing, you won't be soloing yeti like you do in other regions, not because it's more difficult here, it's just bacause it will enrage no matter what.

Also some players have their views.That's because for some weird reason they decided the 45 BiS gear must be good enough for the 50 purple dungeon. Which mean they just let their player skip straight to 50 end game content. Like... who even made these decisions? Almost any other games I know of will completely start everyone anew with their newest big patch instead of letting the "veteran" have the advantage.

And the gear progression for new player is also frigging weird. You're stuck with Infernal until 50 (There were no Transform stone reward after 38 so you have to buy it). After hitting 50 you go back to... 45 content for Profane farm, only then will you get to "pick" which path you want. And I believe most people would still choose to farm 45 content for Siren, because Silverfrost Stone will be much more expensive.

For more information, please go to http://www.bladesoulgold.net

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes