Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Blade & Soul CN Guide - Cash Shop Menu Translation...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Blade & Soul CN Guide - Cash Shop Menu Translation

Started by Boser1948 , 2016/03/14 11:12PM
Latest post: 2016/03/14 11:12PM, Views: 284, Posts: 1
Blade & Soul CN Guide - Cash Shop Menu Translation
#1   2016/03/14 11:12PM
Boser1948 
If you play Blade & Soul China on a regular basis, chances are you've made your way to the cash shop, or even purchased dragon bags or VIP. This guide is for those of you either new to the cash shop, or want to make a little more use of it.

If you want to buy Q Points, there are some services available to do so internationally. If you want to buy blade and soul gold ,you can visite website shop.However, Google will be your guide in that endeavor as I don't want to show preference toward one service over others.

This guide will be covering the cash shop menu translations. I have also worked up a bunch of cash shop item translations for those of you looking make full use of what's available.

There are a few more things (such as when actually purchasing something in the shop) I need to translate, but my game has had patching difficulties. These will be added once I can log in again.

The numbers in parenthesis indicate the type of point, in relation to the bottom of the menu and the sidebar. The Recharge Points button allows Chinese players to purchase Q Points in-game. This may not be usable to foreign players (I've never bothered to test because of Tencent's strict security rules).

The last 'mall', which sells permanent items for Points , has no menu translations listed here because it is only one tab.

Something to note about VIP

You must register for VIP membership via the purchase either the 30, 90, or 360 day standard VIP seen in the image above before you can purchase the options available in the other tabs. The Extended VIP Service and Membership Benefits tabs offer two separate options to give you further benefits to being VIP.For more information, please go to http://www.bladesoulgold.net

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes