Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

agreement on honouring co - Off Topic Forum. - Co...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

agreement on honouring co

Started by a123456, 2013/07/21 03:35AM
Latest post: 2013/07/21 03:35AM, Views: 395, Posts: 1
agreement on honouring co
#1   2013/07/21 03:35AM
a123456
TORONTO -- Vancouvers Rebecca Marino won her opening match Tuesday at the Tevlin Challenger, defeating sixth-seed Kathrin Woerle of Germany 6-4, 7-6 (8). . After breaking Woerles serve to force a second-set tiebreaker, Marino prevailed on her third match point in the $50,000 ITF Pro Circuit event at Rexall Centre. "Im really happy to be able to get through that one, especially being down a few set points in the second set," said Marino, who captured the Rock Hill Challenger in South Carolina two weekends ago." Elisabeth Fournier of Ottawa joined Marino in the round of 16, by posting a 6-2, 6-3 victory over Sherazad Benamar of France. Fournier won three qualifying matches over the past few days to make the main draw. Carol Zhao of Richmond Hill, Ont., lost to American Sachia Vickery 7-5, 6-4. [url=http://www.ravensofficialteamstore.com/autographed-marshal-yanda-jersey-em-... Yanda Jersey . Alfonso Soriano hit a two-run homer that landed on Waveland Avenue and Rizzo added a solo shot, helping Chris Volstad and the Cubs beat the weary Giants 6-4 on Friday. . After missing two games and the All-Star game because of tendinitis in his left knee, Johnson returned to lead Atlanta with 18 points in Wednesday nights 85-82 loss to Golden State. [url=http://www.ravensofficialteamstore.com/autographed-anthony-allen-jersey-wu-... . With the Devils facing elimination and the Kings poised to win the Cup, there was tension that manifested itself in a rather tight affair, with both teams combining for 25 shots on goal through the first 40 minutes. Patrik Elias, the Devils veteran who has been struggling throughout the playoffs (scoring seven points in 21 games prior to Game Four), got New Jersey on the board when he backhanded in a rebound of a Bryce Salvador point shot. [url=http://www.ravensofficialteamstore.com/autographed-jacoby-jones-jersey-mg-8... Jones Womens Jersey . North Bay was the home of the OHLs Centennials from 1982-2002, when the club moved south to become the Saginaw Spirit. The deal is subject to approval by the OHL Board of Governors, and is contingent on the city of North Bay selling 2,000 season tickets in a community campaign. . Headley drove in two runs, finishing the season with a league-leading 115 RBIs, and the San Diego Padres beat the Milwaukee Brewers 7-6 on Wednesday night.Lubomir Visnovsky, who signed with the KHLs Slovan Bratislava during the NHL lockout, has until 10am et on Monday to report to the New York Islanders or else he will be suspended according to TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie. Last week, Visnovsky released a statement through his agent Neil Sheehy expressing his desire to remain in Slovakia for the remainder of the season. "I have decided to stay and continue my career in the KHL for the remainder of the 2012-13 season. I am thankful to the New York Islanders for being so good to me. My decision not to play in the NHL is due to family and personal reasons. I have made no decisions on next season. My focus now is on Slovan Bratislava, annd enjoying my family in my home country," the statement said. [url=http://www.ravensofficialteamstore.com/autographed-ed-dickson-jersey-yt-99.... Dickson Jersey. However, the KHL and NHL have an agreement on honouring contracts that prevents players with existing deals in one league from playing the other. If the KHL upholds the pact and rules Visnovsky ineligible, he would likely report to return to the Islanders according to McKenzie. Visnovsky made headlines last off-season when he filed a grievance through the NHLPA trying to void his trade from the Anaheim Ducks to the Islanders. The trade was eventually upheld. In 32 games with Bratislava Slovan of the KHL this year, Visnovsky has six goals and 16 points. The 36-year-old had 27 points in 68 games with the Ducks last year. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes