Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

s and took the double last seas - Off Topic Forum....

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

s and took the double last seas

Started by a123456, 2013/07/21 03:32AM
Latest post: 2013/07/21 03:32AM, Views: 381, Posts: 1
s and took the double last seas
#1   2013/07/21 03:32AM
a123456
DEER VALLEY, Utah -- Consistency was the key for Mikael Kingsbury on Thursday. . Kingsbury led a 1-2 Canadian finish at a freestyle World Cup moguls event, edging teammate and reigning Olympic champion Alex Bilodeau. Kingsbury, of Deux-Montagnes, Que., finished with a score of 25.78 points for his 19th straight podium, while Bilodeau, of Rosemere, Que., was right behind with 25.60. "Im pretty happy with how I skied today, with the consistency of my runs," said Kingsbury. Patrick Deneen of the United States was third with 25.07. "I was just focusing run by run," said Kingsbury. "I was trying to learn from every run, every score." Bilodeau was also pleased with his performance. "For me its the first time this season that I showed my best skiing," said Bilodeau. "I made a small mistake in the middle section, but other than that Im really happy. I skied really well." Quebec Citys Simon Pouliot-Cavanagh and Marc-Antoine Gagnon of Terrebonne, Que. also made the finals, they finished in ninth and 12th position, respectively. Cedric Rochon of St. Sauveur, Que., and Montreals PO Gagne finished in 21st and 22nd position in the qualification round. Meanwhile in the womens event, Hannah Kearney, Heather McPhie and Eliza Outtrim completed an American sweep. It was only the second sweep by U.S. women, with the other occurring Jan. 21, 2010, in Lake Placid, N.Y. Kearney won gold in 2010 as well, while McPhie took bronze behind Shannon Bahrke. Quebec Citys Audrey Robichaud, who suffered a concussion in a training fall last week in Calgary finished in seventh with a score of 22.99. "I wasnt even supposed to ski today, but my head felt good and the doctor gave me the okay so Im super pumped," said Robichaud. "Actually, I cant believe what I did here today when I didnt even ski a top-to-bottom on the course all week, Im really excited." Montreals Justine Dufour-Lapointe, who won last weeks competition in Calgary, landed in eighth at 22.95; she hangs on to the yellow bib as the womens tour leader. Rookie Andi Naude of Penticton, B.C., was 12th at 21.69. Chloe Dufour-Lapointe was 17th in the qualification round and her sister Maxime was 20th. Chelsea Henitiuk of Spruce Grove, Alta. was 22nd. The competition continues Friday with aerials, with dual moguls to follow on Saturday. [url=http://www.falconsofficialteamstore.com/autographed-desmond-trufant-jersey-... Trufant Jersey . Hernandez drilled the ball into the corner of the net in the 88th minute at Liberty Stadium, ending Chelseas stay on top of the standings since Aug. 22. Manchester United is two points above Chelsea, which could drop to third if Man City wins later at West Ham. . It also led to a change on the bench Friday. Toronto hits the ice one day after the firing of head coach Ron Wilson hoping to get its postseason chances back on track as it visits the rival Montreal Canadiens. [url=http://www.falconsofficialteamstore.com/autographed-deion-sanders-jersey-jd... . Bute used the day to hit the gym for a private training session in a modest section of Nottingham about 10 minutes from the city centre. Jean Bedard, president of Interbox and Butes promoter, joked that the facility smelled a bit like a hockey locker-room. [url=http://www.falconsofficialteamstore.com/autographed-thomas-decoud-jersey-aw... DeCoud Jersey . Manager John Farrell says the slugger had six at-bats Wednesday morning in a simulated game. . 28, 2012. Lalonde, a fourth-year student from Moncton, N.B., captured individual gold and helped the Gryphon women extend their conference record with a ninth straight team banner at the OUA championships hosted by York University in Toronto, on Saturday. MUNICH, Germany -- Pep Guardiola, who led Barcelona to 14 titles over four seasons and turned the Spanish club into arguably the best team in the world, has agreed to become the coach of Bayern Munich starting next season. Bayern announced the three-year deal on Wednesday, after a meeting of the top management. Earlier in the day, Jupp Heynckes told Bayern he wanted to end his coaching career when his contract expires at the end of the season. Rumours of Guardiola coming to the German powerhouse have been swirling around local media for weeks and Bayern made it official just a day after Guardiola expressed his desire to manage in England at some point. Guardiolas arrival is a major coup for Bayern. "You have to say, hat off," former Bayern star and president Franz Beckenbauer said. "Matthias Sammer and Guardiola - I dont know where you can find a better partnership," Beckenbauer told Sky television, referring to Bayerns director of sport. Even Bayerns rivals were impressed. "A great compliment to Bayern that they have landed this coup," said Hans-Joachim Watzke, the managing director of Borussia Dortmund. Guardiolas arrival will be good for the entire league, "because the whole world can see that they managed to bring such a coach to Germany," Watzke said. Guardiola, who turns 42 on Friday, stepped down at the end of last season and is on a one-year sabbatical. Under his guidance, Barcelona dominated Spanish and European competitions with its passing game and frequent scoring from standout Lionel Messi. Barcelona won the Champions League twice during Guardiolas tenure, in 2009 and 2011, and captured three Spanish championships and two cup titles. In his first season after being promoted from Barcelonas reserve side, Guardiola won an unprecedented treble, taking the Champions LLeague, Spanish league and Copa del Rey. [url=http://www.falconsofficialteamstore.com/autographed-roddy-white-jersey-gw-2... White Jersey. "We are very pleased that we managed to win the football expert Pep Guardiola for Bayern Munich although he had been contacted and sought by many famous clubs," Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said. "Pep Guardiola is one of the most successful coaches in the world and we are certain that he can give a lot of lustre not only to Bayern but also to German football." Guardiola, a former Barcelona midfielder who has never coached outside Barcelona, comes to the most scrutinized club in Germany. Bayerns top management is staffed by some of Germanys biggest past stars, with no small egos. Bayern is Germanys biggest club, with 21 Bundesliga titles and one championship before World War II. Bayern president Uli Hoeness said only a coach of Guardiolas calibre could be an adequate replacement for Heynckes, who will be 68 when he retires. Bayern lost the Champions League final last season to Chelsea and has failed to win a trophy in the past two seasons. But it has a large lead in the Bundesliga this season, which resumes this weekend. Bayern is nine points ahead of Bayer Leverkusen. Bayern also is in the knockout stage of the Champions League, with Arsenal its next opponent. In the German Cup, Bayern faces Borussia Dortmund in the quarterfinals. Dortmund has won the last two championships and took the double last season. Heynckes praised his own team in glowing terms last week. "Bayern has never played such a modern, attractive and contemporary football in its history," Heynckes said. In Bayern, Guardiola will find Spanish compatriot Javi Martinez, whose transfer was worth (euro)40 million ($53 million). The clubs biggest stars are Franck Ribery, Arjen Robben, Manuel Neuer, Philipp Lahm, Bastian Schweinsteiger and Mario Gomez. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes