Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

he period. Klingberg put the IceCaps up 3-0 with a...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

he period. Klingberg put the IceCaps up 3-0 with a

Started by fengzhu, 2013/07/17 11:17PM
Latest post: 2013/07/17 11:17PM, Views: 450, Posts: 1
he period. Klingberg put the IceCaps up 3-0 with a
#1   2013/07/17 11:17PM
fengzhu
ST. Randall Cobb Autographed Jersey . JOSEPH, Mo. - Wide receiver Dwayne Bowe, Kansas Citys leader in receptions and receiving yards the past three years, was not on the field Friday as the Chiefs opened training camp. Bowe, a Pro Bowler in 2010, was given the franchise tag when he refused to sign the Chiefs tender. If he eventually comes in and plays this year, as the Chiefs expect, he will get about $9.5 million. The sixth-year pro, a first-round pick in 2007, had 81 catches for 1,159 yards and five TDs last year. In 2010, he led NFL wide receivers with 15 touchdowns while making 72 receptions for 1,162 yards. Packers Womens Jerseys . -- Brad Keselowski is talking the talk of a title contender. Authentic Clay Matthews Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://packersjerseys.ucigreeks.com/[/... . Steven Stamkos and P.K. Subban are scheduled to lead teams of locked-out NHLers during a charity game on Dec. [url=http://packersjerseys.ucigreeks.com/]Packers Autographed Jerseys . -- A simulation using EA Sports "NHL 12" video game has the Pittsburgh Penguins winning the Stanley Cup, aided by Sidney Crosbys comeback. Packers Jerseys . -- Noel Prefontaine cant see himself going out like this. ST. JOHNS, N.L. -- One night after Eddie Pasquale put on a spectacular performance but didnt get the win, he made another big effort and got some help from his team in return. Pasquale made 40 saves as the St. Johns IceCaps shut out the Providence Bruins 6-0 in American Hockey League action Sunday. The win came after Pasquale stopped 38 in a 3-2 loss to the Bruins on Saturday. The second time around, Pasquale said he had a clear look at the shots fired. "They were throwing a lot in the third," Pasquale said. "I looked up and I didnt have any shots like halfway through the third period and then they just threw everything at the net. The guys did a lot in front of me. They were clearing lanes and clearing pucks, they made it look a lot easier for me tonight." Derek Meech had a goal and two assists for the IceCaps (8-9-1), while Derek Whitmore, Carl Klingberg, Maxime Macenauer, John Albert and Paul Postma also scored. Spencer Machacek added three assists. Pasquale got the much-needed offensive support the team has lacked for him at times, as the IceCaps have been shut out in four of his losses this season. "We havent been scoring a lot of goals and to come out when it was 2-0 going into the third, and we win 6-0, that shows the guys in the room, they came out hard in the third period and we didnt want to be denied tonight," said Pasquale. St. Johns rode a hot power play, scoring three goals on six attempts. The Bruins failed to score on five chances with the man advantage. The IceCaps had goals from several players who have not lived up to expectations this season, including Whitmore. Whitmore, who scored 27 and 28 goals the last two AHL seasons, said it has been a frustrating year for him and a few of the other players. Randall Cobb Signed Jersey. "I was brought here to produce offensively, and I havent been able to do that so far in the first six or seven games that I played in," he said. "Once that starts happening, you start thinking and over-thinking the game a little bit, and thats when you get in more trouble." St. Johns dominated the first period more than the 1-0 lead and 12-7 shot advantage suggest. The IceCaps possessed the puck for a large majority of the period, even on the 5-on-3 penalty they killed. A large part of that kill was thanks to a sensational effort from Alex Burmistrov, who skated into the Bruins zone and eluded several of their players while killing time. IceCaps head coach Keith McCambridge said St. Johns was consistent in their intensity throughout the game, something that has alluded them this season. "I thought the competing for those loose pucks was there," said McCambridge. "When we went in for battles, we went there with authority. When we went to the front of the net, we went there with a purpose." Meech scored the opening goal at 5:26 of the first period on a booming point shot. Providence came out with a strong second period, but fell another goal down to St. Johns on Whitmores goal at 11:54 of the period. Klingberg put the IceCaps up 3-0 with a one-timed wrist shot into the top corner just 1:42 into the third period. Macenauer put a shot through traffic at 4:18 to extend the lead for St. Johns. Albert added to the rout when he drove to the net and put home a goal that trickled through Bruins goaltender Niklas Svedberg at 7:50. Postma scored at 13:12 when he pinched in on the power play and buried a shot. Svedberg had 31 saves for the Bruins. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes