Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

is every year, but we just want to be a consistent...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

is every year, but we just want to be a consistent organization that performs

Started by a123456, 2013/07/16 02:25AM
Latest post: 2013/07/16 02:25AM, Views: 537, Posts: 1
is every year, but we just want to be a consistent organization that p...
#1   2013/07/16 02:25AM
a123456
AVONDALE, La. Dwight Clark Jersey . -- Masters champion Bubba Watson struck one of his fans in the head with a hooked drive during Fridays second round of the Zurich Classic. Watsons tee shot on the second hole at the TPC Louisiana drew blood from the back of Radd Leonards head. Leonard, who was reached quickly by medics, said he was fine and found it incredible that he was hit in the head by the very player he came to see. The 52-year-old motorcycle shop owner from Baton Rouge also was glad he was able to help Watson back into the fairway, where the ball landed after striking him. "I saw it coming and it looked like it was hooking right at me. I wanted to see that big hook, you know, and I got to see it. I turned and ducked and it still hit me," Leonard said. "It gave him a good bounce, anyway." Watson walked over toward Leonard, put on a new golf glove, signed it, then took it off and gave it to Leonard and shook his hand. Watsons caddie, Ted Scott, drew laughter from the gallery when he instructively pointed further down the fairway and said, "Were glad youre all right, but if you could just angle your head a little differently ..." Leonard laughed along, even as he held a towel with ice to his head and remained kneeling on the edge of the fairway, his grey shirt stained with splotches of blood. He declined to go to first aid and remained on the course after medics wrapped a bandage around his head. Officials gave him a new red Zurich Classic golf shirt and he kept a white towel over his head as he continued to follow Watson on the front nine. "Ill be all right," Leonard said. "As long as I didnt black out, I figured everything was OK." Ronnie Lott Jersey . Louis Blues have been a young team on the rise for several years now, but finally took a step forward in 2011-2012, reaching the second round of the playoffs after finishing with the second-highest point total in franchise history. Anthony Dixon Jersey . Radwanska double faulted twice in the eighth game of the last set when Petrova broke the Pole to go ahead 5-3 before winning the match in the next game with a smash to the corner. http://www.shop49ers... . The six-foot-three, 215-pound quarterback was among 14 players released Thursday by the Montreal Alouettes. [url=http://www.shop49ersgear.us/tom-rathman-49ers-jersey/]Tom Rathman Jersey . This week, Arsenal catches offensive fire while Everton gets unlucky and Manchester United shines with their brightest lights on the bench. Colin Kaepernick Official Jersey . -- Jennifer Rosales birdied five of the first seven holes on the back nine and finished with a 5-under 67 on Thursday in the Mobile Bay LPGA Classic for a share of the first-round lead with Katie Futcher, Lindsey Wright and Caroline Hedwall.MILWAUKEE -- The Green Bay Packers announced Tuesday that they had a record year financially, driven in large part by their 13-0 start to a season in which they were the defending Super Bowl champion. The Packers said they had $42.7 million in net income in 2011-12, an increase of 150 per cent over the previous year. Total revenue was $302 million, up 6.9 per cent, largely driven by enthusiasm over a season that included a 15-1 regular-season record, team president Mark Murphy said. "It was such a great season," Murphy said. "It kept the excitement level at a very high level." As the NFLs only publicly owned franchise, the Packers are the only NFL team required to reveal detailed financial data. The latest report didnt include $64 million raised through a six-week stock sale around the Christmas season. The stock sale was the fifth in the teams history and first since 1997. Murphy said it added some 250,000 shareholders, which he predicted would help the team down the road in terms of being revenue generators. The teams income was helped by a 4 per cent drop in expenses to $259 million. A year earlier, the team played all four of its playoff games, including the Super Bowl, on the road. The Packers lone playoff game last season was at home, a loss to the New York Giants. Green Bay had national reveenue of $171. Parys Haralson Jersey. 6 million. That includes revenue sources divided among all teams, such as broadcast deals and road receipts. The team also reported local revenue of $130.4 million, which includes revenue from home gates, local media deals, Pro Shop sales and tours of Lambeau Field. So-called local revenue was up 9.3 per cent in part because of a record number of tourists, Murphy said. There were 156,000 visitors to the stadium, and 137,000 people took the tour. While the teams performance contributed to the strong financial results, Murphy said the team benefited from the fact that labour issues were resolved just before last seasons training camps began -- meaning fans didnt miss anything. The Packers are reinvesting profits into the stadium and other efforts, Murphy said. He mentioned the ongoing $143 million expansion to Lambeau Field that includes a new sound system, two high-definition video boards, new entrances and about 7,000 news seats in time for the 2013 season. He said the team is also working to engage fans through its website and social media. "Youre not going have years like this every year, but we just want to be a consistent organization that performs well on and off the field," he said. "... We couldnt have been more pleased with the way fans supported us." ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes