Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

having a great time - Off Topic Forum. - Country ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

having a great time

Started by three99, 2015/12/11 01:15AM
Latest post: 2015/12/11 01:15AM, Views: 206, Posts: 1
having a great time
#1   2015/12/11 01:15AM
three99
e was Bridesmaid dresses , she says, unfazed: I’m glad that the trolls get some of their anger out when they tweet me and that it doesn’t hurt anyone.I question what kind of person expects everyone to like her.I don’t want to hurt people.But I am proud of being authentic.I’m not like a Katie Hopkins character, who wants to get attention by being divisive, she says.Or, I suggest, like controversial comedian Frankie Boyle, who caused outrage in 2012 when he suggested that Olympic gold medal-winner Rebecca Adlington had an unfair advantage in the swimming by possessing a dolphin’s face ?I love Frankie Boyle, Ryan says.He says inflammatory things for the joke but he’s an equal-opportunities offender.Frankie Boyle more and more is on the right side of morality, he’s absolutely a philanthropist and a feminist.He’s one of the best men in the world.Speaking of men, does Ryan, a fiercely independent single mother ever feel she needs a man in her life?What is a man going to do but slow me down, she says with a twinkle in her eye.My main position on it really is that, even if you’re in love, you should leave that person and then, if you’re a single mother, you’ll get a lie-in every other weekend.That’ll be my next show.Katherine Ryan: Kathbum is at the Stand Comedy Club, Edinburgh from Aug 6-22 and then on UK tour: katherineryan.Weddings can be stressful for the bride and groom, but what about the guests?First there s finding that perfect gift, and choosing what to wear to the event can be a big challenge.Never try to outdo the bride, says Jessica Mulroney, public relations, social media and project manager for Kleinfeld Bridal at Hudson s Bay.Don t dress overly sexy even if you re hoping to meet a special someone.Do dress for the kind of wedding you are attending.This is a very special day for the couple; they ve spent months and sometimes years planning and visualizing every detail Bridesmaid Dresses , says Nicole McInnis, Halifax-based milliner and owner of Oh Dina!That being said, this is not a club night; keep the girls in and your legs covered up.At brunch the next day everyone wants to be talking about how beautiful the bride was, not about cousin Sue s nip slip.DRESS LENGTH Modesty reigns this summer as hemlines have dropped considerably.Midi and maxi-length dresses or skirts are the way to go.Maxi dresses have been very popular among the ladies I have been working with this season, whether it s a casual wedding or a more elegant event, says McInnis.The midi length is very much on trend for 2014.You will always feel elegant and appropriate, says Mulroney.Jumpsuits are also a fun new option.Worn with a great pair of heels and some jewels, it s a comfortable and cool alternative to a dress.ACCESSORIES Want more mileage out of your formal wear?Stick to simple, classic dresses and pair them with statement accessories such as an embellished pump or an eye-catching headpiece.I have a lot of clients coming to me for flower crowns to wear to weddings, says McInnis.People are being very daring with their accessory choices this year.COLOURS Summer 2014 is all about fun colour palettes and prints.This season everyone seems to be embracing beautiful fresh colours, says McInnis.There s a lot of coral, turquoise, and floral patterns.Prints and pastels are big for summer weddings.Don t be afraid to wear colour, says Mulroney.Something to keep in mind: find out what the bridesmaids colour theme is and avoid it at all costs!Is it still a faux pas for wedding guests to wear white?McInnis feels strongly about wedding guest attire.In my personal opinion wearing white to a wedding is a huge faux pas unless the bride and groom have requested everyone to wear white or ivory tones, she says.It s generally still frowned upon.The bride should be the only one who stands out and she does so by wearing white, says Marie Zydek, fashion blogger from Marie a la Mode.There are many nontraditional brides that think this rule is quite dated, says Mulroney.However, why risk it?Err on the side of caution.FOOTWEAR Shoes should be both fashionable and functional for post dinner dancing.If you wear heels to a wedding, make sure you take a backup pair of flats with you and keep them in your purse or car as an option to change into once the dancing starts, says Zydek.Make sure they match what you re wearing.The type of shoe is dictated by the type of wedding you re attending, says Mulroney.Go with a bold heel to a black-tie event.Go for sleek wedge for a beach or garden wedding.WHEN IN DOUBT Not sure what the style of the wedding will be?Or take a look at the invitation Mother of the Bride Dresses , which is a great clue.If it s a fancy, elegant invitation then it will probably be a fancy, elegant wedding and venue, so dress accordingly.The goal for a wedding guest is to make a statement without standing out, says Mulroney.Follow the dress code, add a dash of personality, and you can t go wrong.post-wedding reception in San Jose, Calif.The event will take place at 8 p.private family ceremony.not charging people to our wedding.that only the venue and a charity of the couple’s choosing stood to profit.How good looking is he?Le) January 26, 2015Bach, who grew up in Peterborough, Ont.Our wedding is a private family affair which is not open to the public.We are, however, having an All-Star Jam Concert Party Shindig Rock N Roll Extravaganza Bash, at the reception, after our wedding.The concert at the reception is open to the public.We are looking forward to having a great time.Come on out party with us on our Special Day!party the day before the wedding.a Rockbar spokesman said.It’s going to be a fun thing.Bach rose to fame in the late 1980s with the band Skid Row.Bach left the band in 1996.RelatedCanadian rocker loses home, Skid Row recordings to Hurricane IreneIn 2011, he was arrested for biting a bar owner in a Peterborough, Ont.on him at the time of the arrest.Bach proposed to Le in late 2014 after they had dated for only a few months.Le has two children from former relationships, while Bach has three.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes