Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

enn is listed at 6-foot-6 and 345 p - Off Topic Fo...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

enn is listed at 6-foot-6 and 345 p

Started by fengzhu, 2013/07/10 11:59PM
Latest post: 2013/07/10 11:59PM, Views: 535, Posts: 1
enn is listed at 6-foot-6 and 345 p
#1   2013/07/10 11:59PM
fengzhu
TORONTO -- The Great One is optimistic about the NHLs labour situation. Cheap Jerseys . Wayne Gretzky said Monday that he believes the leagues current lockout will end before the showcase Winter Classic between the Detroit Red Wings and Toronto Maple Leafs. "I believe in my heart, maybe because Im such a big hockey fan, that they will be playing by Jan. 1," said Gretzky during a question and answer period at a panel discussion on personal finance. "I think the hard part of their deal was the last negotiations (in 2004) of players agreeing to a salary cap. "Now that there is a salary cap in place, and revenue sharing, I see them ultimately getting a deal done here and I see them playing hockey this year." Detroit and Toronto are currently scheduled to play outdoors at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbour to kick off the new year. Gretzky was reluctant to analyze the ongoing labour negotiations because hes not directly involved in them. "The only thing I will say is the commissioners office and Donald Fehr and the players association are very smart men, theyre both very intelligent ..." said Gretzky. "Its a matter of sitting down and getting the deal done." The Hall of Fame centre and former part owner of the Phoenix Coyotes believes that the gap between the league and its players is smaller than in 2004, when the NHL lost an entire season. "I think that in 2004 we were changing the whole landscape," said Gretzky. "Ownership wanted to have some sort of revenue sharing and once we came to the revenue sharing, the hard part -- from my point of view -- seems to be out of the way. "Now its a question of working out the number that both sides think is fair." Cheap NFL Jerseys China . The 34-year-old Oswalt will make his debut for the Rangers at home against the Colorado Rockies after starting four minor league games since signing with Texas on May 29. Oswalts last major league appearance was with Philadelphia in a Game 4 loss to St. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping .J. Augustin. The team announced the move Friday without disclosing terms. http://www.stitchednfl.com/ . -- Robert Griffin III looks good to go. Cheap Jerseys From China . -- After four years of futility, the Jacksonville Jaguars are heading in a different direction. Cheap NFL Jerseys . The Argos made the shocking announcement Sunday that they had released the third-year tailback. Sophomore Chad Kackert, who has spent most of the season on the practice roster as Boyds backup, replaces him in the starting lineup. ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- The Buffalo Bills continue locking up their rookie draft class after signing offensive tackle Cordy Glenn, their second-round pick. Drafted 41st overall out of Georgia, Glenn is being given the opportunity to compete for the starting job at left tackle after Buffalo lost Demetress Bell in free agency this off-season. Glenn is listed at 6-foot-6 and 345 pounds, and had 50 starts in 53 career games with the Bulldogs.dddddddddddd Hes one of three offensive linemen the Bills selected in last months draft. The move was announced Friday, and comes a day after the Bills signed first-round pick, cornerback Stephon Gilmore. Buffalo has now signed eight of its nine draft picks. That leaves receiver T.J. Graham, a third-round selection, as the only prospect unsigned. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes