Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

42.545, followed by Eirik Larsen of No - Off Topic...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

42.545, followed by Eirik Larsen of No

Started by fengzhu, 2013/07/10 11:56PM
Latest post: 2013/07/10 11:56PM, Views: 580, Posts: 1
42.545, followed by Eirik Larsen of No
#1   2013/07/10 11:56PM
fengzhu
Greg Chase scored the winner in the shootout to lead the Calgary Hitmen to a 2-1 win over the Moose Jaw Warriors in Western Hockey League action Wednesday. Wholesale Jerseys Paypal . Brendan Hurley scored the lone goal in regulation for the Hitmen (12-4-3), who have won four straight games. Carter Hansen scored for the Warriors (7-7-6) at the 1:51 mark of the second period before Hurley replied for the Hitmen 15 seconds later. Moose Jaw has now lost six straight games, although two of those were in a shootout and two others in overtime. The Warriors outshot the Hitmen 29-19, including 5-2 in overtime. Brooks Macek of the Hitmen and Justin Kirsch of the Warriors scored in the first round of the shootout before Chase had the only other goal in the third round to give the Hitmen the victory. Hitmen goalie Chris Driedger made 28 saves through regulation and overtime before stopping two of the three shots he faced in the shootout. Justin Paulic made 17 saves in the Moose Jaw net in a losing cause. Elsewhere in the WHL it was: Prince Albert 6 Swift Current 5; Regina 5 Seattle 2; Lethbridge 4 Victoria 2; Red Deer 4 Everett 2 and Kelowna 3 Edmonton 2. Raiders 6 Broncos 5 At Prince Albert, Sask., Mike Winther scored two goals, including the winner, as the Raiders (12-5-2) edged Swift Current (7-9-5). Pats 5 Thunderbirds 2 At Regina, Morgan Klimchuk and Lane Scheidl each had a goal and two assists to help the Pats (8-11-1) beat Seattle (8-9-1). Hurricanes 4 Royals 2 At Lethbridge, Alta., Macoy Erkamps, Sam Mckechnie and Brady Ramsay all scored in the third period as the Hurricanes (11-7-2) dumped the Royals (9-9-0). Rebels 4 Silvertips 2 At Everett, Wash., Tyler Ness and Matt Dumba each had a goal and an assist, leading Red Deer (10-10-2) to victory over the Silvertips (6-13-2), who dropped their seventh straight. Rockets 3 Oil Kings 2 At Kelowna, B.C., Jackson Whistle made 25 saves as the Rockets (11-6-2) slipped past Edmonton (11-5-3). Jerseys From China . A week earlier, Patrick killed another drive in a four-point game when he locked up with a Saskatchewan linebacker Chris Graham, ran him 10 yards off the field and into a blistering-hot sideline heater. The six-foot-five, 305-pound former San Francisco 49er has become the poster player for an Eskimo team that will play the B. Jerseys Paypal From China . More than seven years later, the Miami Marlins are giving him a second chance. The Marlins said Thursday that they have signed Greenberg to a one-day contract, effective Oct. http://www.wholesalenflsportsjers... . -- Former Boston Bruins forward Stan Jonathan has been charged with criminal negligence causing death after a hunting accident on the weekend left a Hamilton man dead. [url=http://www.wholesalenflsportsjerseys.com/]Wholesale MLB Jerseys . -- Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler says he expects to play this week against Green Bay. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . The Rangers were forced to come back from a 3-2 series deficit to topple the eighth-seeded Ottawa Senators in the conference quarterfinals. New York ultimately won Thursdays Game 7 by a 2-1 score in regulation to advance into the second round for the first time since 2008.POZNAN, Poland -- Canadas Mark Oldershaw booked his ticket to the London Games after winning gold at a World Cup canoe and kayak competition Saturday. Oldershaw, from Burlington, Ont., finished first in the mens C-1 1,000 metre in four minutes 08.873 seconds. Sebastian Brendel of Germany was second in 4:10.057 and Ben Russell of Dartmouth, N.S., followed in third in 4:10.685. Elsewhere, Adam Van Koeverden of Oakville, Ont., won bronze in the mens K-1 1,000. Oldershaw was the winner at the Olympic trials two weeks ago and Russell needed to finish ahead of him twice to knock him off the Olympic nomination list. "This feels incredible," said Oldershaw, an Olympic team member in 2008. "The last few months has been such a build up and to get it done on the day feels so good. "The headwind was strong and I tried to not let it get to me. I knew I was as good as all these guys and once I reached the 500 I made sure they werent going to get to me." For Russell, it was his last cchance to challenge for an Olympic spot. MLB Jerseys China. "Ive taken a big step over the past year to put myself in that field," said Russell. "But its still a bittersweet feeling to know Im not going to the Games. Its tough, but Ill be sticking around four more years." In a close mens K-1 1,000, Rene Poulsen of Denmark was the victor in 3:42.545, followed by Eirik Larsen of Norway second in 3:42.677 while Van Koeverden, the reigning world champion, took third spot in 3:42.881. "It was good overall but sometimes early in the season I forget the pace a little bit," said Van Koeverden, a three-time Olympic medallist. "I knew Rene was going to be fast in the end so I just tried to stay relaxed and save some energy. I know my last 300 metres will be much, much better come August." Other Canadian finalists were Paul Bryant and Roland Varga of Richmond Hill, Ont., sixth in the C-2 1,000 and Emilie Fournel of Lachine, Que., seventh in the womens K-1 500. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes