Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

ordering anything from bridal gowns to flower girl...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

ordering anything from bridal gowns to flower girl dresses

Started by thdfzm2015, 2015/11/18 08:44PM
Latest post: 2015/11/18 08:44PM, Views: 213, Posts: 1
ordering anything from bridal gowns to flower girl dresses
#1   2015/11/18 08:44PM
thdfzm2015
[url=http://www.storediydress.com/hot-selling-dresses_164_1.html]http://www.stor... , the store Sutterman opened in June in the Fountains development in Cedar Rapids.Sutterman, who started working in the bridal industry in high school, didn t always plan to open a bridal boutique.With a journalism degree from the University of Iowa, she thought she eventually would go to work for a bridal magazine in New York City.However, a post-graduation stint working as a bridal stylist in Madison, Wis.left her homesick for Iowa, and she knew a move even farther away was not in the cards.She returned to Iowa in 2012 and took a job at KCRG-TV9.I came back with the full intent of scouting locations for a store and understanding the bridal business in Eastern Iowa, she said.What Sutterman found was local brides traveling to places such as Chicago, Des Moines and Minneapolis to shop for wedding dresses and a market that lacked the type of bridal shopping experience she envisioned.I wanted to bring a Chicago-type high-end experience without the over-the-top price point, she said.I thought that if I don t do it, someone else will, and I will always regret not following my dream.At White Willow, the focus is on the bride.Shopping is by appointment only, and brides may choose from dozens of dresses from two exclusive bridal lines, David Tutera or Mon Cheri and Casablanca.The store does not sell bridesmaid or prom dresses.As David Tutera encouraged her a year ago, Sutterman is dreaming bigger.My goal is to be not only in the forefront of brides minds in the Corridor, but also a destination store for brides coming from other places, she said.Everything starts with a crazy little dream.This is so weird but so AH-mazing!A woman named Katherine Canipe is going viral right now after finally sharing the proposal her boyfriend Alec made to her more than ten months ago and it's an epic movie-inspired engagement!Related: Watch Olympian Shawn Johnson Get Engaged In An Adorbz Proposal!Alec takes on the film Halloween and dons the creepy Michael Myers mask in the proposal and while that's not, ya know [url=http://www.storediydress.com/plus-size-dresses_163_1.html]http://www.stored... , the most romantic of characters, he makes it work!Ch-ch-check out the adorbz video (below): Incredible!Katherine only recently got the courage to share her reaction video on YouTube, so even though it's ten months old now, it's new to the world and we love it!Related: Ed Sheeran Is Part Of An Incredible Proposal During His Concert!Oh, and if that's not enough for you, the two went seamlessly from a Halloween-themed proposal to a Back To The Future-themed engagement photo session!Ch-ch-check out the incredible engagement pic (below)!knows how much I love Halloween, so when it came time to propose, he dressed up as Michael Myers and jumped out at me with a ring.Sooooooo, when it came time to take an engagement photo, I let him decide what we were going to do.GREAT SCOTT, it turned out well!t out of me dressed as Michael Myers (at a filming location from the movie, no less) for my proposal, we thought it would be fitting to have fun with the engagement photo by having it reflect his favorite movie!What do U think would you go for a Halloween-themed proposal?Image via YouTube/Katherine Canipe/Imgur.MB File)In Japan and especially in South Korea, ladies can go through a wedding ceremony even without a partner.The Unni Network an organization for the women community has established a ceremony for women who choose not to get married.Known as bihonshik, ladies publicly vow to live happily as singles .photo shoots for unmarried women dressed in bridal gowns.Park Hong-joon offers dresses and stylists as part of a single-wedding package.Quite a few are unmarried women in their late 30s and 40s who want portraits for their homes.Some hope to add a husband later.Others want to celebrate their solo status , Park told The Economist.According to the news agency, the idea of a single wedding first surfaced in Japan.agency even offers male models as grooms, but no women there have opted for the service .The idea was soon adopted by the South Koreans.One of the reasons women reportedly want to marry alone is that many women have degrees and good jobs making them unprepared to play the role of traditional wife, The Economist reported.Some [url=http://www.storediydress.com/high-low-dresses_162_1.html]http://www.storedi... , however, have criticized bihonshik, particularly the men.Park said most men called the concept absurd, selfish, and unpatriotic.A modern-minded men s club called I Love Soccer called the trend as childish.the Seoul metropolitan government and the Unni Network the percentage of single people in Seoul have doubled between 1990 and 2010.In Seoul over a third of women with degrees are single , the guide said.Some North Carolina brides are in limbo after the shop where they purchased their wedding gowns suddenly shut down, according to WRAL.When Joanne Wroblewski went to pick up her dress on Friday, the doors of La Belle Mariee in Raleigh were locked.right now and get it, Wroblewski told WRAL.brides could be in limbo after ordering anything from bridal gowns to flower girl dresses from the store.Victorian Rose Bridals, was the subject of a series of complaints.Customers reported dresses arriving late, in the wrong color and the wrong size.Last fall, Purser relocated the store under a new name, according to WRAL.The store manager, Tiffany Ragston, told WRAL she last spoke with Purser on Thursday when she changed the locks.Then, on Friday, she never showed up to open the store.Ragston told WRAL that she could see through the window that Purser had wiped the place of everything from laptops to financial records.Now Purser s home is up for sale and she is nowhere to be found.Ragston was able to get Wroblewski s dress from the store, along with the orders for 15 other brides.She is now trying to find more than 70 dresses that were in the store for other brides.She explained that many of the brides may lose their money because the designers were never paid.Ragston said some of the dresses were never ordered.Comments(1) If you're planning on getting married in the near future then make sure you visit .

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes