Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Nike Roshe Run does a pretty good job - Off Topic ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Nike Roshe Run does a pretty good job

Started by derghsaw, 2015/10/26 02:18AM
Latest post: 2015/10/26 02:18AM, Views: 265, Posts: 1
Nike Roshe Run does a pretty good job
#1   2015/10/26 02:18AM
derghsaw
In case you hadn’t noticed yet, Nike is planning on squeezing all that they can out of the nike roshe run nz silhouette. That means prints, high hitting silhouettes, and even a basketball version. This Nike Roshe Run Premium keep things pretty close to the original in comparison to some of the stuff that’s on the horizon, using an interesting chunk of black on the back end and some sort of print for the what parts of the upper. Available in four different colorways, each one of these Roshe Runs comes with a solid colored upper and contrasting polka dots all throughout. Your available options include a yellow pair with black polka dots, a green pair with white polka dots, a white pair with red polka dots and a black pair with white polka dots. The insoles are even draped with polka dot print. The Nike Roshe Run Mid uses top notch materials in addition to debossed designs found on the heel and tongue.

We’ve gotta tip our hats to AMAC Customs for having the guts to take on the Nike Kobe 8 “Venich Beach” look for his latest custom. The strange shapes of that shoe’s color blotches don’t seem particularly easy to replicate, but this nike roshe online joint does a pretty good job nonetheless. It would have been nice to see some sort of sole treatment emulating the Kobe in question as well, but we’re not complaining. When I heard that it was gonna be outfitted in a Flyknit upper last year I was beyond excited. Upon seeing the sneakers release, I have to be honest and say that none of them have really caught my eye. I feel that the colors are either just too bright or too dark. Opting to go the tonal route, the Flyknit upper gos back and forth between the total orange and gym red hues.

20 years after its original debut, the nike air max thea black “OG Neon” is ready to make another long-awaited return. This OG colorway of the Air Max 95 features the signature gradient color pattern on the upper that starts with a white/light grey around the laces and darkens up and eventually shifts to black on the midsole. Pops of Volt appear on the lace eyelets, Air Max bubble, the outsole and the Air Max and Nike branding on the tongue and ankle respectively. Although not officially confirmed yet, the classic runner incorporates certain tones from original colorways, as well as utilizing distinct materials. Infrared, Volt, Blue, Purple, and Orange are the primary hues, while offset by a Black/White mesh component and nubuck/synthetic side panels in varying shades of Grey. This new variation of the classic Nike runner doesn’t’ have an official name yet, but we can definitely tell that it’s the most breathable AM 90 to date.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes