Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

The successor to the D Rose 5, with the adidas D R...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

The successor to the D Rose 5, with the adidas D Rose 6 is finally arriving

Started by livmus, 2015/10/19 02:12AM
Latest post: 2015/10/19 02:12AM, Views: 210, Posts: 1
The successor to the D Rose 5, with the adidas D Rose 6 is finally arr...
#1   2015/10/19 02:12AM
livmus
Adidas recently gave the iconic Superstar the “metal toe” look and now they’re releasing another iconic silhouette with the similar treatment.The adidas uk sale has been undergoing its own transformations lately with one of the most recent being the addition of a Primeknit upper. Now the classic tennis shoe will be toughening up with the addition of gun metal grey plate on the heel. As for the upper, you didn’t think adidas was gonna stick with the plain boring leather upper, did you? Nope! For this Stan Smith the decided to go with a snakeskin textured upper in off white material that looks like leather.

To follow-up the “Superstar Sets the Standard” campaign,adidas originals superstar releases its latest film from the brand’s Original Superstar series, as Pharrell Williams converses with his creative influencers — Pusha T, Grigoriy Dobrygin, Smithe, VJ Mian and Yoon.“We’re gathered here because I consider you guys icons,” Pharrell says. “I have people in my life to be grateful to. They make me want to pay that realization forward”, he continues. “You are my Original Superstars, I’d like you to show the world who you consider to be superstars”.The time around, we see the adidas Originals Gazelle work a Black base with White accents. This colorway has been seen SO many times these past couple of weeks, so if you’re not into these perhaps it was just bad timing. White hits the adidas three-strip branding, laces, collar and midsole for a stark contrast. If you’re interested, check with your local adidas retailers for availability.

The successor to the D Rose 5, with the adidas D Rose 6 is finally arriving, just a few months away.Just last month, we were able to showcase a purported adidas superstar 2“Christmas” Edition, and it turns out that it is actually the forthcoming silhouette, as confirmed by this recent image by adidas. Derrick Rose himself showcases the upcoming model, which boasts a classic BRED theme and appropriately suiting the Chicago Bulls’ signature colors.The adidas Originals Gazelle first came to us in 1968 as a multi-sport sneaker, and now it’s a dope sneaker to have on deck, sports or not. The evolution of the adidas Originals Gazelle OG is a beautiful thing this rendition of the silhouette speaks to that.

Primeknit is making a push early in 2015. From the rejuvenated adidas Crazy Light Boost featuring the woven construction to this Stan Smith Primeknit,adidas superstar 2 womens has showcased no shortage for innovation. The latest incarnation of the Stan Smith keeps things timeless, as a white base and off-white vintage outsole are broken up by a black accent on the heel blocking and Stan Smith tongue logo. And while there’s nothing like a classic, the ventilation and supreme comfort of this pair is definitely worth checking out. But is it worth the lofty price point? Available today via Sneaker Politics for $175.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes