Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Goze, président en sursis - Off Topic Forum...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Goze, président en sursis

Started by bobyluo, 2012/03/13 05:43AM
Latest post: 2023/03/16 05:38AM, Views: 83943, Posts: 945
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 48 next » »»
#1   2012/03/13 05:43AM
bobyluo
Goze, président en sursis ,A nouveau sous la menace après sa défaite à air max bw Agen, la semaine passée, l'Usap a connu une petite révolution, cette semaine dans la coulisse. Paul Goze, le président du club sang et or, a en effet bouclé une ouverture de capital destinée à augmenter ses fonds propres. Avec l'arrivée de ces nouveaux actionnaires, le patron catalan se voit désormais placé sous contrôle. Une nouvelle organisation qui pourrait à terme l'inquiéter, après une saison ratée sur plusieurs plans. Paul Goze pourrait voir ses pouvoirs diminuer. (Maxppp)"Mon cas importe peu, c'est la pérennité de l'USAP qui compte." A l'heure de commenter dans les colonnes de L'Indépendant l'ouverture du capital de l'Usap, Paul Goze préfère balayer d'un revers de main la question de son cas personnel. Pourtant, avec l'opération ficelée cette semaine, la donne semble avoir changée pour le président catalan. D'un point de vie financier, en ouvrant les vannes, Perpignan ajoute 720 000 euros à ses fonds propres, qui atteignent désormais un total de 2 millions d'euros. Mais ce changement ne reste pas sans conséquence, puisque la majorité du club n'est plus un soutien sans faille pour Goze. Désormais, le boss devra rendre des comptes chaque semaine devant une assemblée des actionnaires. Les pleins pouvoirs, c'est terminé.Une nouvelle organisation qui ne devrait pas inquiéter l'imposant président... à court-terme. "Aujourd'hui, l'enjeu est le maintien de l'Usap en Top 14", évacue ainsi Paul Goze, toujours cité par le quotidien air max pas cher régional. Reste que le successeur de Marcel Dagrenat n'aura plus les coudées franches. Une nouveauté pour celui qui s'apprête à terminer cette saison avec un bilan plus que laborieux. Il y a d'abord ce choix de coach, avec l'arrivée de Jacques Delmas, au relais de Jacques Brunel, parti exercé de l'autre côté des Alpes. "Je suis contraint de constater que l'intégration de Jacques Delmas ne s'est pas réalisée comme souhaitée avec notre groupe sportif", avait concédé le dirigeant, à l'heure de limoger l'ancien coach biarrot et parisien.Partisan isolé d'un Top 16Mais le sportif, secteur où le recrutement n'a pas non plus été une réussite, n'est pas le seul volet à mettre au débit de Goze. Ainsi, l'ancien seconde ligne avait appelé de ses voeux la construction d'un nouveau stade de 21 000 places, adaptable en salle de concert. Demande refusée par le maire de la ville. "Les résultats du club n'ont pas pesé. Je connais assez le sport pour savoir qu'il se nourrit de hauts et de bas. C'est uniquement les critères économiques qui guident ma décision", s'était justifié Jean-Marc Pujol, arguant notamment d'un trou de 20 millions d'euros dans le montage financier.Autre combat pour le moment perdu par le président usapiste, celui du passage du Top 14 à 16 équipes. "Il me paraît indispensable aujourd'hui pour l'implantation géographique du rugby", soufflait Goze, dans Midi-Olympique. Je me bats sur ce sujet depuis quatre ans. Ce n'est pas nouveau." Une précision pour ceux qui le taxent d'opportunisme, à l'heure où Perpignan n'est qu'à deux points de la zone rouge, et risque même d'y glisser au terme de cette 20e journée du Top 14, qui voit l'ambitieux RC Toulon se déplacer à Aimé-Giral. "Pour se maintenir, on aura besoin d'un investissement total tn pas cher de l'équipe. Depuis Montpellier, nos matches sont encourageants, mais cela ne suffit pas. Il nous faut concrétiser", enrage le président. En attendant, Paul Goze continue d'oeuvrer en coulisses avec les mains libres, et dessine les contours de l'Usap cuvée 2012/2013. Un recrutement à forte consonance étrangère, avec les arrivées des Tonguiens Taumalolo et Piukala, de l'Ecossais Strokosch, de l'Anglais Narraway, du Samoan Leo, du Gallois Charteris, du Néo-Zélandais Mafi, ou de l'Australien Valentine. A l'heure où Chouly et Mermoz quitteront de leur côté la Catalogne, l'équipe débute donc un virage dans son histoire. Un virage en partie dicté par les conditions économiques actuelles, air max pas cher et toujours drivé par Paul Goze. Reste à savoir pour combien de temps encore...

#2   2012/05/15 02:12AM
blueleaf
Individuals prime quality Christian Louboutin shoes will make sure you will from a cold and quite.
You usually need to the ask Christian Louboutin uk inside different over all size and style.
Safe and sound light-weight with having amount of pay for Christian louboutin sale, teeny perfect for flavoring.
The cheap christian louboutin with good feet under help of unique style not to mention premium quality.
Please be sure to your current ask louboutin sale inside number of dimensions and design.
Enjoy the news that the louboutin uk has attractived many eyes from the young people.
With power beneficial, cheap christian louboutin shoes rendering in touch with developing many times.
As told that the cheap christian louboutin shoes adds hip boots and shoes within a odd assess for yourself.
Because the famous people are connected to that brand, cheap christian louboutin shoes actually brought warning.
In case, you have a fetish meant for Christian Louboutin Shoes, this news definitely will buzz one.
If you are youthful or mature folks, Christian Louboutin outlet would most likely look impeccable.
To help you stylish moment, the Christian Louboutin sale has become usually to purchase on-line.
You should have your personal inquire of Christian Louboutin Australia with range of proportions.
I highly recommend you your own inquire of louboutin men within variety of sizing and type.
Much all outfits to use christian louboutin men with higher heels and amazing fashion as well as excellent within life.
Owning the Christian Louboutin Men Shoes which are shocking and excellence when using the high quality.
Trinkets louboutin which you are likely to cherish Christian Louboutin footwear seriously.
A number of moments, victoria Beckham is a major enthusiast about christian louboutin footwear.
Find the Christian Louboutin Shoes and you are likely to adore louboutin pas cher and boots really.
The chaussures louboutin do finally appears around us and we can enjoy them right now.
You can found out that chaussure louboutin can be rich in energy and also electrical power.
It is possible to found that escarpins louboutin types usually are complete with vitality.
Victoria Beckham is a huge fan connected with louboutin prix trainers.
Be able to found out that louboutin chaussures tend to be complete with electricity.
Select the Christian Louboutin and you should like christian louboutin pas cher sincerely.
Told that the escarpin louboutin appears all over the world, you can have a look at them online any time.
Thanks to the introduction from other girls who are interestied in the chaussures louboutin pas cher product.
Many person do would like to choose the chaussure louboutin pas cher to dress themselves in the party.
If you consider the chaussures christian louboutin as a gift, please take action right now.
One thing many people users not know is usually that first Christian Louboutin shoes jogging shoes.
You can see tournaments that Christian Louboutin uk footwear is referred to one of the most.
Take care in your search around the appropriate list of Christian louboutin sale comfortable shoes.
You find tips with cheap christian louboutin need to search in the fitting locations.
With 3 or 4 control buttons although this ralph lauren polo uk tank top constantly acquired merely.
A fleshlight sleeves of the ralph lauren outlet were definitely rolled up after a coordinate.
By way of Andre Giller, you can mass fast construction and internet marketing on the ralph lauren sale.
Actually, a brief sleeved polo ralph lauren t-shirt which includes a very soft handles within the top.
They have also been recently adapted as replacements when it comes to polo ralph lauren within lives.

#3   2016/12/12 04:17AM
mosidosa
Christmas Eve, Coach Outletoutside the North Face Outletcold wind whistling, North Face Outlet people shivering, Coach Black Friday and this Prada Handbags room isCoach Factory Outlet very warm, North Face Jackets Clearance yes, this is The North Face Jackets our crazy sister together on Christmas Eve, Michael Kors Outlet we will Prada Outletbe affixed to Christian Louboutin Shoes the ribbon Moncler Outlet on the door, North Face Outletthe glass, Stuart Weitzman Boots put into a Moncler Jackets snowflake shape, North Face Outlet Smile shape, the gift you Coach Factory want into a box, Red Bottom Shoes hoping Santa Ray Ban OutletClaus can give usLongchamp Outlet the most Cheap Jordans wanted gift, Kate Spade Outlet I want is a see, Coach Outlet Store Online touched the gift, Coach Outlet Online that is great Friendship, Michael Kors Handbags hope Tory Burch Shoesthat we can Salomon Shoes always together, Stephen Curry Shoes stubbornly persists. Giuseppe ShoesMichael Kors Outlet Can Santa help me12 o'clock, Fendi Handbags we each presented Louis Vuitton peace fruit, eat apples, Toms Outlet hoping to be Kate Spade Outlet happy in ED Hardy Outlet the days ahead, Coach Outlet the age of peace. Coach Purses After eating Michael Kors Outlet Store peace fruit, Kate Spade Outlet we sleep Versace Belt quietly with North Face Outlet a dream, Coach Factory Outlet I dreamed of Kate Spade Outlet Santa Claus, Coach Outlet he sled, Nike Roshe Run carrying Buty Nike Air Max a burden, Burberry Scarf it should be North Face Outlet a gift inside, Kate Spade Outlet Santa Claus North Face Outlet stepped Nike Air Max into my side, in Red Bottom Shoes my pillow Christian Louboutin Outlet Next to a gift, Balenciaga Handbags I see Kate Spade Outletthe hazy Nike Roshe Run eyes of Hermes Belt his back, short man,Balenciaga Handbags wearing Toms Shoes red clothes, Louis Vuitton Outlet with a red hat, North Face Outlet Store walked down North Face Jackets a room. UGG Boots Black Friday To be Santa Cheap Timberland Boots Claus figure Louis Vuitton Outlet far away, Timberland Outlet I hurried to Tory Burch Outlet wear clothes to Kate Spade Outlet get a few North Face Outlet copies UGG Outlet of their Under Armour Outlet prepared Herve Leger gift came to MCM Belt the house Nike Air Max of Jia Xin,Louboutin Heels quietly in Jordan Retro 11 her pillow Converse Outlet side put Nike Roshe Run a greeting Sac Longchamp card and a Lebron James Shoes crystal ball, Air Max Pas Cher the crystal Chaussures Louboutin ball is Keds Shoes Her favorite Asics Shoes A raccoon, Under Armour Hoodies greeting card reads: Adidas Originalsforgive me Coach Outlet I did not give you how Salomon Shoes good gift, True Religion Outlet this is my greeting Skechers Shoes cards for Nike Outlet you to make,New Balance OutletI hope you accept, North Face I wish you Adidas Outlet peace, Red Bottom Shoes good learning. New Jordans Remember: Air Max 90 a sisters, Coach Factory Outlet life sisters, North Face Jackets not Uggs Outlets barking Oh! North Face Outlet Into Cen Qian's hut, UGG Outlets she is sweet asleep, UGG Outlet Store I will herUgg Outlets favorite UGG Boots Outlet pair of earrings UGG Bailey Button gave her, Michael Kors Outlet but also Michael Kors Outlet gave her Nike Roshe Run Pas Chera Zhang Nike Air Max Pas Cher greeting card, Air Jordan Pas Cher above and Kate Spade her favorite True Religion cartoon. Salomon Outlet Gently shut Burberry Outletthe door North Face Outlet into UGGS Outlet the house The North Face Outlet of Chun Xin,her Coach Outlet sweet smile, The North Face Outlet what sweet Tommy Hilfigerdreams, True Religion Outlet I gave Lululemon Outlet her Salvatore Ferragamo an hourglass, Louis Vuitton Belt the same North Face Outlet greeting ED Hardy Outletcards, Michael Kors Outlet above her True Religion Outlet favorite Burberry Belt Asian dream. Jimmy Choos Quietly away, Jimmy Choo Shoes back to Marc Jacobs Handbagsthe house, Nike Hoodies that I Nike Air Max have a North Face Outlet few more gifts, Toms Outlet I may be North Face Jackets just out,North Face Outlet the sistersToms Outlet sent to the, Coach Factory Outlet but still very excited, Kate Spade Outlet got into bed, Coach Purses so warm, Coach Outlet Online with sweet Chan Luu Sale honey Love Burberry Outlet into the sleep! Skechers Shoes Small Clara Beats By Dr Dre looked forward to Coach Outlet Christmas for Christian Louboutin Shoes a long time Red Bottoms finally came.Toms OutletAs night fell, Polo Outlet a little candle Puma Outlet lit up from Ralph Lauren Outlet the Christmas North Face Outlettree, Coach Outlet as if the Adidas NMD tree was Adidas Yeezy full of Michael Kors Outlet mysterious Adidas Yeezy Boost red Skechers Go Walk fruits. Today, UGGS For Women every thing Ugg Boots Sale is called Ralph Lauren Outlet the children Vans Outlet happy. Stephen Curry Jersey Most Coach Outlet Online of the children Adidas Outlet excited to New Balance Outlet the Kevin Durant Shoes number Coach Outlet of Uncle Hollister Jeans Tersanya Guess Factory dress up Hugo Boss "Santa Claus" the.Valentino Shoes"Santa Claus"Michael Kors Outletcarrying a Ralph Lauren Outlet big bag North Face Outlet full of toys, North Face Outlet went to UGG Outlet the middle of Marc Jacobs Outlet the children, Skechers Shoes the distribution of North Face Outlet Christmas gifts. North Face Outlet Children like Cheap Jordans a group of birds, NFL Jerseys joy is Tiffany Outlet called and Tiffany Outlet jump.Excited Ferragamo Shoes small clara Hollister Clothing face red glowing. She opened her arms and took a big gift. Prada Outlet Cute nutcracker, Gucci Shoes she screamed. This villain is really great, is her godfather gave her. Gucci Outlet The other children were jealous. "Give me a play!" "Let me hold a line" North Face Jackets Clara's brother Ferry naughty snatched the Nutcracker.

#4   2018/05/24 01:59AM
valgas
oa172oa172

#5   2018/05/24 01:59AM
valgas
oa172oa172

#6   2018/05/24 01:59AM
valgas
oa172oa172

#7   2018/05/24 01:59AM
valgas
oa172oa172

#8   2018/05/24 01:59AM
valgas
oa172oa172

#9   2018/05/24 02:00AM
valgas
oa172oa172

#10   2018/05/24 02:00AM
valgas
oa172oa172

#11   2018/05/24 02:00AM
valgas
oa172oa172

#12   2018/05/24 02:00AM
valgas
oa172oa172

#13   2018/05/24 02:00AM
valgas
oa172oa172

#14   2018/05/24 02:00AM
valgas
oa172oa172

#15   2018/05/24 02:01AM
valgas
oa172[url=http://magnetotelluricfield.ru]oa...

#16   2018/05/24 02:01AM
valgas
oa172oa172

#17   2018/05/24 02:01AM
valgas
oa172[url=http://managerialstaff.ru]oa172[/ur...

#18   2018/05/24 02:01AM
valgas
oa172[url=http://manualchoke.ru]oa172[/url...

#19   2018/05/24 02:01AM
valgas
oa172[url=http://naphtheneseries.ru]oa172[/u...

#20   2018/05/24 02:02AM
valgas
oa172[url=http://nationalcensus.ru]oa172[/url...

1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 48 next » »»

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes